Sunday, April 27, 2014

Let's try this again....

Hello! 
Thanks for stopping by!!! I haven't had a blog in so long, I was really missing it. So, I am back!!!! And man, it feels good!! 

A lil bio about myself:
My name is Kristina, I am 29 *shutters* years old. I have been married for 7.5 years. Together we have a 9 year old daughter, and a 6 year old son. We reside in Michigan. I will be graduating with my Bachelors degree in 2 weeks! Yay! *jumps up and down* :) I am a full time student, SAHM, and a part time professional makeup artist. 
My interests include: Any activity my children are in; which currently consists of dance, gymnastics, cheer, baseball and softball. I also enjoy singing, makeup, couponing, hair, art in its many forms, sleeping, shopping, eating, trying new products, talking,  travel, DIY and trying to lose this baby weight... I mean, my baby is 6 years old now.. it's time. 

Our home is often chaotic and full of clashing personalities. When you combine that with crazy schedules, and non-stop to do lists it makes for a lot of fun, errr, or not so fun days! Never the less, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love my imperfectly perfect life. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment