Thursday, June 26, 2014

Why's life have to be so busy?!

I'm such a slacker lately. To say things have been crazy around here , would be an understatement. A lot has happened, some is still in the process of happening, and there are many things that need to happen in the very near future.  Some of these things are, but not limited to : home repairs, finishing a couple classes, about to start a couple classes, trying to make some life style changes and decisions,  planning my soon to be 10 year olds birthday party and going to baseball and softball games twice a week.

Sometimes I feel like I can't breathe, and not and not in asthmatic way, although i do have that occasionally too. Lol lately I've just been feeling so overwhelmed, that I just want to run away. I've been trying to plan some sort of vacation, that is economical and relaxing. At this point, I'm thinking camping at Sleeping Bear Dunes, Mackinac Island, or heading to the U.P. to check out Pictured Rocks. However more than likely this won't happen this year, if ever. Things and expenses always seem to pop up to wreck havoc on plans. An old country song frequently reminds me of my life. The chorus was," I'm in a hurry to get things done I rush and rush to life's no fun. All I really gotta do is live and die, but I'm in a hurry and I don't know why. " I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way, unfortunately I think this is far too common. Life is all hustle, with little time for enjoyment and family.

I have been trying to make a point to do little activities with the kids such as make homemade pretzels, bake some delicious zucchini bread from an old family recipe,watch some movies, play some sports, go to the park or the beach and just try to have a good time together. I'm currently planning activities for the rest of the summer too. I had an epiphany the other day, that I've noticed I tend to sit out during some of the fun especially when Water activities are involved. I'm always concerned with my weight or the way I look in a bathing suit to fully enjoy myself with my family. Although I'm going to continue to work on myself, and my mindset , I'm not going to let life pass me by anymore. I'm tired of missing out.

Wow! It's 3 am, and I'm rambling.  I suppose now is a good time to get some sleep. I plan on doing some product reviews tomorrow. Have a good night and don't let life pass you by.

xoxo

Kristina ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment